You are not connected. Please login or register

LanternCast Secret Santa 2012

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: LanternCast Secret Santa 2012 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:52 am

So wait, we're killing Meg now?

Alllllllllllllllllllllright.

For after.

Also, if I got Meg in this Secret Santa thing? She's totally getting that rad shovel.

View user profile

27 Re: LanternCast Secret Santa 2012 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:03 am

Has everyone who is participating posted their likes and dislikes?

View user profile http://www.lanterncast.com

28 Re: LanternCast Secret Santa 2012 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:45 pm

Has everyone received their person's mailing address?

View user profile

29 Re: LanternCast Secret Santa 2012 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:37 pm

gland wrote:Has everyone received their person's mailing address?

Says the guy who didn't message me his address yet. Still waiting on you, chad and geof.

View user profile

30 Re: LanternCast Secret Santa 2012 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:33 pm

I haven't gotten my person's address, I have the gift, it's just waiting to be sent.

View user profile

31 Re: LanternCast Secret Santa 2012 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:41 pm

At this point everyone should have the address they are mailing to! If you don't have it, let me know!

View user profile

32 Re: LanternCast Secret Santa 2012 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:51 pm

Haha, Jim had to catch me on Facebook because I still haven't listed my likes. So, sorry about that Mr. or Mrs. Secret Santa, don't worry about the deadline.

Firstly, I don't need aaaaaany more GL movie merchandise. I peaked with the Noble Collection ring, and I wear it every day (even though I've managed to chip the glaze off of one corner - I am awesomely awesome at taking care of things!)

As for likes, hell, where to start? DC, Marvel, Transformers, Star Wars, G.I. Joe, Star Trek, James Bond, LEGO, Godzilla, Kamen Rider, Macross, I literally have some interest in just about anything I SHOULD be too old to be interested in. If it's got robots, giant monsters, ninjas, space ships, superheroes, or secret agents in it, IT'S GOLDEN.

Damn, you are SO LUCKY to have me to shop for!

View user profile

33 Re: LanternCast Secret Santa 2012 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:04 am

Geof wrote:Haha, Jim had to catch me on Facebook because I still haven't listed my likes. So, sorry about that Mr. or Mrs. Secret Santa, don't worry about the deadline.

Firstly, I don't need aaaaaany more GL movie merchandise. I peaked with the Noble Collection ring, and I wear it every day (even though I've managed to chip the glaze off of one corner - I am awesomely awesome at taking care of things!)

As for likes, hell, where to start? DC, Marvel, Transformers, Star Wars, G.I. Joe, Star Trek, James Bond, LEGO, Godzilla, Kamen Rider, Macross, I literally have some interest in just about anything I SHOULD be too old to be interested in. If it's got robots, giant monsters, ninjas, space ships, superheroes, or secret agents in it, IT'S GOLDEN.

Damn, you are SO LUCKY to have me to shop for!

I'm not your secret santa but if I had you, I would get you an effing Megazord, morpher, or a Rider Buckle.

View user profile

34 Re: LanternCast Secret Santa 2012 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:31 pm

Odinson91 wrote:
I'm not your secret santa but if I had you, I would get you an effing Megazord, morpher, or a Rider Buckle.
Don't let that stop you! cheers

View user profile

35 Re: LanternCast Secret Santa 2012 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:14 am

Mine and Rachel's are either going out today or Wednesday!

View user profile

36 Re: LanternCast Secret Santa 2012 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:05 pm

Apologies to the person I'm sending the gift to because it's coming from Canada and I'm not sure when it will arrive to the USA destination.......

View user profile

37 Re: LanternCast Secret Santa 2012 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Sent mine, it'll probably get there wednesday or sometime this week.

View user profile

38 Re: LanternCast Secret Santa 2012 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Mine just went out. I sent a couple others as well, so the secret santa's from me and Rachel both have "Secret Santa" written under the label.

View user profile

39 Re: LanternCast Secret Santa 2012 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:37 pm

According to tracking mine went out and arrived safely. Woopwoop

View user profile http://coruscat.tumblr.com

40 Re: LanternCast Secret Santa 2012 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:27 am

Mailed everything.

I've received some stuff, but ironically I don't know if any of it is from my Secret Santa :p

View user profile

41 Re: LanternCast Secret Santa 2012 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:11 pm

So apparently Ferris Air is located in Canada, as they've sent me a shirt. This is a welcome change in career, though moving to the Great North (c) will be troublesome.

View user profile

42 Re: LanternCast Secret Santa 2012 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Rachel and I got our secret santa, and I know mine has gotten there, but Rachel's is having problems getting there and I have contacted the post office about it...

View user profile

43 Re: LanternCast Secret Santa 2012 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:31 pm

gland wrote:So apparently Ferris Air is located in Canada, as they've sent me a shirt. This is a welcome change in career, though moving to the Great North (c) will be troublesome.

Embrace the Great White North Dan. DC is correct that Ferris Air is on the West Coast but it's actually in BC, not California. tongue

View user profile

44 Re: LanternCast Secret Santa 2012 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:24 pm

Blume wrote:
gland wrote:So apparently Ferris Air is located in Canada, as they've sent me a shirt. This is a welcome change in career, though moving to the Great North (c) will be troublesome.

Embrace the Great White North Dan. DC is correct that Ferris Air is on the West Coast but it's actually in BC, not California. tongue

Ferris Aircraft is in the desert, I don't remember seeing no deserts when I went to BC.

View user profile

45 Re: LanternCast Secret Santa 2012 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:48 pm

Odinson91 wrote:
Blume wrote:

Ferris Aircraft is in the desert, I don't remember seeing no deserts when I went to BC.

They like to keep mum on their Canadian cloaking technology.

View user profile

46 Re: LanternCast Secret Santa 2012 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:12 am

Covering something in round bacon doesn't count as "cloaking technology".

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum