The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which Green Lantern are you?

+3
Spaceflash
GLKitteh
Merlin's Android
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which Green Lantern are you? Empty Which Green Lantern are you? Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:55 pm

Merlin's Android

Merlin's Android

Found this on the DC Comics website:

Every DC fan has dreamed of being a Green Lantern at one time or another. Some of us may have even gone so far as to memorize the oath and recite it in front of the bathroom mirror wearing our dad’s old class ring before getting interrupted by our sister and that really cute friend of hers… Err, yeah, the point is that we’ve all dreamed of being a Green Lantern, but have you ever wondered which Green Lantern you’d be? Well, wonder no more! We’ve put together a handy and totally scientifically accurate chart below to help you figure out precisely that.

Which Green Lantern are you? What_gl_am_i_final_900tall

Mine went straight to Kyle Rayner!

2Which Green Lantern are you? Empty Re: Which Green Lantern are you? Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:23 pm

GLKitteh

I got Hal, lol

3Which Green Lantern are you? Empty Re: Which Green Lantern are you? Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Spaceflash

GLKitteh wrote:I got Hal, lol
I got Abin. Welcom to the corps. *dies*

4Which Green Lantern are you? Empty Re: Which Green Lantern are you? Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Geof

Geof

Abin. But I may have fudged the truth about the whole "killed a planet" thing... Rolling Eyes

5Which Green Lantern are you? Empty Re: Which Green Lantern are you? Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:53 am

DaoFAQ

DaoFAQ

Guy Gardner, damn head injuries.

6Which Green Lantern are you? Empty Re: Which Green Lantern are you? Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:00 am

choanata

Admin

It's always nice when DC recognizes that Rot Lop Fan exists.

7Which Green Lantern are you? Empty Re: Which Green Lantern are you? Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:58 pm

gland

gland

...I answered no to the first question Shocked

8Which Green Lantern are you? Empty Re: Which Green Lantern are you? Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:51 pm

Spaceflash

gland wrote:...I answered no to the first question Shocked
I was going to, but then I decided I'd rather be a lantern.

9Which Green Lantern are you? Empty Re: Which Green Lantern are you? Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:22 pm

DaoFAQ

DaoFAQ

gland wrote:...I answered no to the first question Shocked

Your profile pic begs to differ. Smile

10Which Green Lantern are you? Empty Re: Which Green Lantern are you? Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:49 pm

gland

gland

I only wear rings in picture form!

11Which Green Lantern are you? Empty Re: Which Green Lantern are you? Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Geof

Geof

gland wrote:I only wear rings in picture form!
...so, those are just pictures of rings then?

12Which Green Lantern are you? Empty Re: Which Green Lantern are you? Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:18 am

gland

gland

They...and... pale

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum