The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what's your 2012 Convention season look like?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gland

gland

MoCCA, April 28th and 29th (I'll only be there Sunday)

...and the very next week...

Wild Pig, May 5th and 6th (I'll only be there on Saturday)

New York Comic Con, October 11th-14th (no clue how many days I'll be there, but at least one)

It's quite a smaller list than I thought I'd have for this year, but still a good little crop. What about all of you? I know con season already has a couple notable shows under its belt, but still, where've you been and where're you going?

choanata

Admin

My entire con season is up in the air right now. I want to go to Mocca and Wild Pig, but we are hoping to find a new apartment to move into right around there, so depending when, I'm probably missing at least one. But I bought my ticket to Wild Pig, so that's the one I'm pushing for.

And with NYCC, I'm definitely not going for more than a day, and even that is pushing it. Lauren is due about a week prior to the con. I'm probably going to buy a friday pass and then just see what happens. I know I'm not really going there to buy much, but I do like getting my Katie Cook art fix, and I always run into a few people I know.

Beyond that? I don't know. I was thinking about a Lanterncast meet-up in the city this summer, since it didn't really work out last year.

EarthGBilly

EarthGBilly

I went to Wondercon, and I may hit up the Motor City ComicCon in May. I'm going to try to get to the Detroit Fanfare in October.

That is probably it.

GLKitteh

Problably just Dragon Con for us.

DeepBlueZ

DeepBlueZ

First Emerald City Comic Con this weekend. No GL events planned, and not even a very big DC presence here. Hoping for some Animated Series stuff at the Batman : TAS 20 year retrospective and Bruce Timm panel on Sunday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum