The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LanternCast Episode #160 - Issue 19's. More Wrath.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

choanata

Admin

Issue 19′s, the penultimate issues before the Lantern creator exodus. Yet another month of First Lantern wrath. I can’t even remember if these were good or not. That’s probably not a great sign. Edited by the Epic LanternCast Producer, James Doyle! Call our voicemail number at 708-LANTERN!

Music by Desinu – “Green Ice”!

Download Episode #160 Here!

Corwin

Corwin

About to tune in...has the #20 episode been recorded yet?

gland

gland

We were going to record it tonight, but Jim forgot someone's wedding.  So next week.

DaoFAQ

DaoFAQ

Overall a pretty good month in my opinion.

Three white guys talking about planting a gun on a black guy; :/ what's wrong with that picture? Started laughing out loud when Dan suggested that. Glad I was driving and not in a place with people around.

I am now appointing myself the Lanterncast Senior Muslim Correspondent: insha'allah is Arabic for "God willing (hopefully)". The term is used in the Islamic world, but it is also common in Christian groups in the Middle East, in parts of Africa and by some Spanish speaking people.

Due to the Muslim rule in the Iberian Peninsula from the 8th to 15th centuries, a period of over 800 years, a similar derivation from Arabic occurred: the Spanish phrase, ojalá, and the Portuguese phrase, oxalá.

gland

gland

I know you've explained it before, but what does Simon's tatoo mean again?  Because I could swear a few issues ago he said it meant Willpower or something, and I remember that not being right.

DaoFAQ

DaoFAQ

gland wrote:I know you've explained it before, but what does Simon's tatoo mean again?  Because I could swear a few issues ago he said it meant Willpower or something, and I remember that not being right.

شجاعت
It's pronounced "shooj-ah-at" and it means "bravery/courage" so in a way it does mean willpower in the sense that it's the willpower to overcome fear (y'know the kind of will that GLs harness for their rings).

gland

gland

Maybe he said courage.  It was right before busting out of the Dead Zone.

Corwin

Corwin

DaoFAQ wrote:Overall a pretty good month in my opinion.

Three white guys talking about planting a gun on a black guy; :/ what's wrong with that picture? Started laughing out loud when Dan suggested that. Glad I was driving and not in a place with people around.

I am now appointing myself the Lanterncast Senior Muslim Correspondent: insha'allah is Arabic for "God willing (hopefully)". The term is used in the Islamic world, but it is also common in Christian groups in the Middle East, in parts of Africa and by some Spanish speaking people.

Due to the Muslim rule in the Iberian Peninsula from the 8th to 15th centuries, a period of over 800 years, a similar derivation from Arabic occurred: the Spanish phrase, ojalá, and the Portuguese phrase, oxalá.

Nice keep them coming!

Scott

Scott

Chad your synopsis of Red Lanterns was hilarious. "Bleez squatting on a coffee table for no reason".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum