The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Green Lantern #19 (SPOILERS)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Green Lantern #19 (SPOILERS) Empty Green Lantern #19 (SPOILERS) Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:34 am

jaydee74

jaydee74

Wow. This is what I wanted to see. I wanted to see the First Lantern actually fighting his opponents while showing potential timelines and whatnot. I thought the fight between him and Sinestro was insane. I loved the back and forth but the ultimate ending was bananas and I can't believe Johns went this route. He is surely leaving plot points for the next writer to pick and up and wow. Just wow. The scenes with Hal and Tomar Re was really cool and is it just me or does other people want to see Tomar come back and become a Green Lantern again? I hope it's not just me. Loved this issue and this is the first issue of this story that has me really excited to see what comes next.

2Green Lantern #19 (SPOILERS) Empty Re: Green Lantern #19 (SPOILERS) Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:26 pm

Corwin

Corwin

Sinestro actually hurt the First Lantern!!!

Finally he'll probably prove to be the Greatest Lantern and no one will ever know! (GL #25...)

Maybe he'll wield both Yellow and Green?

Seriously though this issue was great. I loved that Sinestro was actually in love with Arsona. And Korugar blowing up? WTF!!!

3Green Lantern #19 (SPOILERS) Empty Re: Green Lantern #19 (SPOILERS) Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:06 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74

I KNOW! I tell you that if Johns ever decided to write a solo Sinestro series, I would buy the hell out of it. My only gripe is that I wish all of the other issues that dealt with the First Lantern were this good. I loved it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum