The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LanternCast Episode #150 - LanternCast Party!

+2
cage_narleigh
choanata
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

choanata

Admin

We grabbed a bunch of people and threw a LanternCast party for episode 150. We discuss a wide variety of topics, and it’s basically just a bunch of friends having fun. Enjoy! Also, The Best of 2012 is just around the corner, so listen to the rules and submit your votes! Edited by the Epic LanternCast Producer, James Doyle! Call our voicemail number at 708-LANTERN!

Music by Desinu – “Green Ice”!

Download Episode #150 Here!

cage_narleigh

cage_narleigh
Admin

Is it not showing up in iTunes for anyone else?

http://www.lanterncast.com

choanata

Admin

Fixed! Should work in a bit.

Corwin

Corwin

Who was asking about the Willworld one shot?

GLKitteh

That would be be, But I'm looking for the trade. I have the one-shot, I know it won't hold up to repeat readings.

6LanternCast Episode #150 - LanternCast Party! Empty Injustice Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:49 am

Arduousandy

I cant wait for this game. Picking mine up on ps3 and yes the comic series is amazing. The green arrow harley quinn dialogue was one of the best things this year.

Gratz on the 150 guys Smile

GLKitteh

Arduousandy wrote:I cant wait for this game. Picking mine up on ps3 and yes the comic series is amazing. The green arrow harley quinn dialogue was one of the best things this year.

THANK YOU!!!! I've been telling everyone how good the comic is for weeks and no one else has even read it yet!

Arduousandy

GLKitteh wrote:
Arduousandy wrote:I cant wait for this game. Picking mine up on ps3 and yes the comic series is amazing. The green arrow harley quinn dialogue was one of the best things this year.

THANK YOU!!!! I've been telling everyone how good the comic is for weeks and no one else has even read it yet!

Dude i have the dc comic app set to remind me when the next issue is out. And i get the hard copy as well. I will also say i loved the dc universe tie in as well. Once i figured out the timeline it was fun.

GLKitteh

Arduousandy wrote:
GLKitteh wrote:

Dude i have the dc comic app set to remind me when the next issue is out. And i get the hard copy as well. I will also say i loved the dc universe tie in as well. Once i figured out the timeline it was fun.

The DCUO comic's main problem was the timeline... It's just a bit too convoluted. The green lantern stuff in it was the best part though!

GLKitteh

And I've looked it up, there is not a red son batman costume (unless they have a suprise or bring out a another costume pack later after release).

Arduousandy

GLKitteh wrote:And I've looked it up, there is not a red son batman costume (unless they have a suprise or bring out a another costume pack later after release).

Nope no red son bats just the 3 we see. Only other costume packs avaliable are flashpoint if you buy season pass. Blackestnight batman if you buy at amazon. And new 52 if you preorder anywhere. The season pass gets you 4 upcoming unannounced characters Smile

jaydee74

jaydee74

Great episode but I was expecting some Hawaiin mucic or something. You could have used that for your opening instead. Not even a "Aloha" if I remember correctly. tongue

choanata

Admin

You know, I had originally envisioned Hawaiian music, but then completely forgot about it. Maybe next time! lol

jaydee74

jaydee74

There is always next time. I did love the episode overall though. Great stuff. I love when an episode is just a conversation about things you like. I'd love to be involved in something like that again the next time you do that. I loved being on for episode 100.

choanata

Admin

jaydee74 wrote:There is always next time. I did love the episode overall though. Great stuff. I love when an episode is just a conversation about things you like. I'd love to be involved in something like that again the next time you do that. I loved being on for episode 100.

I think that can be deranged. I mean arranged. No wait, right the first time!

We'll have on whoever wants on, depending on timing and availability. We've had to do these with a little less advance warning lately, but regardless, we do like diversifying and having different people on. As long as Meg's there too, lol.

jaydee74

jaydee74

Deranged. That's funny. Yeah, I get short notice. I go to work. Come home and try to spend as much father/daughter time that I can and then get ready for the next day. Time is most not on my side. The Rolling Stones lied about Time being on our side. LIERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum