The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lanterncast: Episode 137 - The Alan Scott Spotlight Episode!

+2
Spaceflash
choanata
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

choanata

Admin

It’s been a little while since our last regular episode, so we figured why not come back with something the listeners have been requesting for YEARS? Here it is folks, once and for all, The Alan Scott Spotlight episode! From his beginnings up till now, we take an in depth look at the Lantern who started it all! Edited by the Epic LanternCast Producer, James Doyle! Call our voicemail number at 708-LANTERN!

Music by Desinu – “Green Ice”!

Download Episode #137 Here!

Spaceflash

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, its about time. HOORAH!

gland

gland

Dedicated to the memory of Spaceflash, who died "mysteriously" after talking too much jive.

Spaceflash

gland wrote:Dedicated to the memory of Spaceflash, who died "mysteriously" after talking too much jive.
Malde me think of http://moresay.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/cartoon-network-dc-nation-vibe-enter-extremo.jpg

Spaceflash

Listening now...You should've just done the first four issues of Earth 2.

6Lanterncast: Episode 137 - The Alan Scott Spotlight Episode! Empty Alan Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:34 pm

Arduousandy

Heres my question. Why does everyone truly believe there is no more earth 1 alan scott? It is still possible for a alan scott to train and mentor kyle. There is still a possiblity for a jade to be walkong around that loved kyle. If martian manhunter can make the world forget, or hate him who is to say alan scott cant do the same... Or some villian.

DaoFAQ

DaoFAQ

The original story of Aladdin actually takes place in China.

I think "loved one" would have been a good replacement for lover.

Spaceflash

Odinson83 wrote:
I think "loved one" would have been a good replacement for lover.

I concur. And guys, isn't WildCat/Jr. an obvious choice for Earth 2 Avatar of the Red?

DaoFAQ

DaoFAQ

How about B'wana Beast as an avatar of The Red?

gland

gland

Spaceflash wrote:Listening now...You should've just done the first four issues of Earth 2.

Hey, I keep tellin em that book should make our monthly rotation.

Arduousandy wrote:Heres my question. Why does everyone truly believe there is no more earth 1 alan scott? It is still possible for a alan scott to train and mentor kyle. There is still a possiblity for a jade to be walkong around that loved kyle. If martian manhunter can make the world forget, or hate him who is to say alan scott cant do the same... Or some villian.

It's still very possible that there was a guy in the 1940s named Alan Scott, maybe even with similar family history. But if he exists/existed, he most likely would've lived out a normal life. DC put a cap on the the public emergence of super people, and some form of a Green Lantern is too bright and showey to really go un-noticed.

Odinson83 wrote:How about B'wana Beast as an avatar of The Red?

I'll take it, if only because B'wana Beast is hilarious.

choanata

Admin

But I don't Bwana read about that beast...

Arduousandy

Why not say radu has been retconned. And a alan scott was the owner of the coffee shop. Who had a daughter jade that fell in love with kyle.

choanata

Admin

Arduousandy wrote:Why not say radu has been retconned. And a alan scott was the owner of the coffee shop. Who had a daughter jade that fell in love with kyle.

YOU KEEP YOUR DIRTY MITTS OFF RADU!

Arduousandy

choanata wrote:
Arduousandy wrote:Why not say radu has been retconned. And a alan scott was the owner of the coffee shop. Who had a daughter jade that fell in love with kyle.

YOU KEEP YOUR DIRTY MITTS OFF RADU!

Lol what if we do this radu is a nickname but his real name is alan scott?

gland

gland

Alan's never been man enough to sport that sort of stash.

Scott

Scott

Great episode guys. I agree with gland I think Earth 2 should be in the monthly review rotation. I'm buying it and enjoying it so far.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum