The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Indigo Tribe Costume

+2
Spaceflash
GLKitteh
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Indigo Tribe Costume Empty My Indigo Tribe Costume Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:16 pm

GLKitteh

Hey everyone, As many of you might know I'm working on an Indigo Tribe costume for Dragon con in a couple months and I thought I would post updates, questions and tips here for everyone.

Well Starting off I have a questions for you. Which is better? White and purple or Silver and purple?

My Indigo Tribe Costume Neck
My Indigo Tribe Costume Silver
My Indigo Tribe Costume White

I'm not sure why the pics aren't working but if you copy and paste the link then the links work.

2My Indigo Tribe Costume Empty Re: My Indigo Tribe Costume Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Spaceflash

All I'm getting is an Error 404 message when I copy and paste.

3My Indigo Tribe Costume Empty Re: My Indigo Tribe Costume Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:41 pm

choanata

Admin

Pictures are fixed! And I'm just jealous of John's ability to find enormous Indigo Lantern patches, lol.

4My Indigo Tribe Costume Empty Re: My Indigo Tribe Costume Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:42 am

DaoFAQ

DaoFAQ

I like the purple on white background.

5My Indigo Tribe Costume Empty Re: My Indigo Tribe Costume Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:38 am

Corwin

Corwin

Purple on white...but we may need to see the whole costume.

6My Indigo Tribe Costume Empty Re: My Indigo Tribe Costume Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:04 am

gland

gland

White background, absolutely.

7My Indigo Tribe Costume Empty Re: My Indigo Tribe Costume Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:20 am

GLKitteh

Its funny that everyone likes the white because we ended up going with silver, lol. The reason we went with it is because it looks more like the current comics version of the Indigo Tribe logo. I like the white one more too but the silver just goes better.

8My Indigo Tribe Costume Empty Re: My Indigo Tribe Costume Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:32 am

gland

gland

You went with the one that's harder to see?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum