The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kyle Rayner's 20th Anniversary!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kyle Rayner's 20th Anniversary! Empty Kyle Rayner's 20th Anniversary! Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:41 am

cage_narleigh

cage_narleigh
Admin

If you swing on by our website (www.lanterncast.com) you'll see a few somethings you might not expect...

So today, for those of you who aren't aware, marks the 20th anniversary of Kyle Rayner's first appearance! That's pretty freaking cool. And YES I'm referring to his ACTUAL first appearance in Green Lantern #48 where he was just some dude on a breach with a HOT babe...

Kyle Rayner's 20th Anniversary! 160px-Alex_DeWitt

Come on, Alex was the HOTTEST girl Kyle ever dated. It goes Alex > Jade > Donna > Soranik

So....anyways...back on topic.

Kyle's 20th anniversary....TODAY.

And the guys put together a few words up on the website. Go take a read.

I'm off to Austin Comic Con actually, so MY post about Kyle will actually be up TONIGHT. Use the hashtag #Kyles20th on Twitter and FB to celebrate Kyles anniversary and be sure to thank the people who've made this character awesome (Ron Marz, Judd Winick, Darryl Banks, etc.)

http://www.lanterncast.com

2Kyle Rayner's 20th Anniversary! Empty Re: Kyle Rayner's 20th Anniversary! Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:03 pm

DaoFAQ

DaoFAQ

Two things: 1. Why is Alex a blonde in this pic but a redhead every other time? I'm gonna guess just artist's choice. 2. I don't know much about Alex but I can say that you got the others in the wrong order, it should be Jade > Soranik > Donna as they rank just against each other.

I just realized how much of a pig I just made myself look by focusing on the women instead of the anniversary.

3Kyle Rayner's 20th Anniversary! Empty Re: Kyle Rayner's 20th Anniversary! Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:23 pm

choanata

Admin

Actually, I completely agree with Chad's order. Oh, and yeah, happy 20th to the guy who's dated those women, lol. My thoughts are written more better in my post on the website.

4Kyle Rayner's 20th Anniversary! Empty Re: Kyle Rayner's 20th Anniversary! Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:42 pm

Corwin

Corwin

choanata wrote:Actually, I completely agree with Chad's order. Oh, and yeah, happy 20th to the guy who's dated those women, lol. My thoughts are written more better in my post on the website.
Well chalk another vote up for DaoFAQ's order.

5Kyle Rayner's 20th Anniversary! Empty Re: Kyle Rayner's 20th Anniversary! Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:39 pm

Scott

Scott

Why the hate for Donna guys?  He'll never find a sweet babe like her ever again.  She was a MILF!  

Alex was a bit bitchy before she died.  If that's a turn-on I guess I can see her being #1.  Haha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum