The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LanternCast Episode #152 – GLC and New Guardians, 13, 14 & 15!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

choanata

Admin

The second of two episodes aimed at catching up with the lantern books. This one features Green Lantern Corp and New Guardians 13, 14 and 15. Now we’re all caught up! Oh wait, we’re behind again? Darn it! Edited by the Epic LanternCast Producer, James Doyle! Call our voicemail number at 708-LANTERN!

Music by Desinu – “Green Ice”!

Download Episode #152 Here!

Last edited by choanata on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Corwin

Corwin

"realistically emotional lantern" Dan? So he's a emo lantern?

I took the Kyle flashback as Kyle getting "official" training after the Corps was restarted but you guys are right the chronology is totally screwed.

I will chime in and say the Kyle uniforms were quite uninspiring...

Hold on you guys gave Corps a borrow? Which you also gave New Guardians?

Dan I have to agree with you, while I'm not blown away the Third Army storyline has been entertaining.

(Oh and you need to change the episode number of this thread...it's supposed to be #152.)

Corwin

Corwin

JIM!! I feel you my friend Tapanga would have gotten it back in the day!!!

LOL,

Oh and I'm happy to hear Jim in daddy mode. Enjoying it yeah?

gland

gland

Corwin wrote:
"realistically emotional lantern" Dan? So he's a emo lantern?

You know what I mean, he's the most "normal" of the lot of em. And really, if he's dipping into all these emotional extremes now, he should be pretty emotionally unstable for a while.

Hold on you guys gave Corps a borrow? Which you also gave New Guardians?

GLC and New Guardians and Red Lanterns were all kind of the same for me, in that they all ended up in pretty much the same place (in terms of quality and enjoyment), but got there differently.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum