The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New York Comic Con 2012 - Who's Going?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New York Comic Con 2012 - Who's Going? Empty New York Comic Con 2012 - Who's Going? Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:08 pm

choanata

Admin

NYCC is just days away! Who's going? What are you hoping to see?

For me, baby willing, I will be there on Friday. My list includes saying hi to Daniel HDR and Edgar Rios, picking up the latest Gronk volume from Katie Cook, hanging out with Dan and Chad (and Rob and Jeremy if they come), and maybe getting to meet Tallest Silver, the epic cosplayer.

It would be neat to meet Gordon from Sesame Street, but I don't know if that's going to happen. I like just wandering around and seeing all the crazy random stuff there. I'm not going to have much to spend, but there's not a lot of stuff I want either, so that's good!

2New York Comic Con 2012 - Who's Going? Empty Re: New York Comic Con 2012 - Who's Going? Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:18 pm

Scott

Scott

Have a great time guys. Hopefully I'll be able to meet up in the future.

choanata

Admin

Well, supershow is the real one to try and get to Smile

gland

gland

My three-day pass showed up today Very Happy

5New York Comic Con 2012 - Who's Going? Empty Re: New York Comic Con 2012 - Who's Going? Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:22 pm

cage_narleigh

cage_narleigh
Admin

Mine showed up a few days back but it's AWESOME. Makes it feel more real somehow. Looking forward to it. I still have NO idea how I'm going to cram everything I want to do into this trip, but dammit I'm going to try! bounce

http://www.lanterncast.com

gland

gland

I realized today that this thing is exactly two weeks away. Psychotic, isn't it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum