The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lanterncast: Episode 127 - Showcase #24, Mocca and FCBD talk

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

choanata

Admin

It’s been a while since we discussed an early Hal Jordan adventure, so we start the episode off talking about Showcase 24, Hal’s third appearance! We follow that up with some news about Free Comic Book Day, May 5th and Dan talks about his adventures at Mocca in NYC. Fun! Edited by the Epic LanternCast Producer, James Doyle! Call our voicemail number at 708-LANTERN!

Music by Desinu – “Green Ice”!

Download Episode #127 Here!

DaoFAQ

DaoFAQ

Carol's conscience sounds a lot like Lauren.

Let's say the creature was growing at a cellular level and everything was getting bigger instead of it's cells multiplying, it would have eventually lost cohesion because it was basically spread too thin.

Corwin

Corwin

@choanata stop sleeping on Young Justice!!!! That cartoon is great! Good ep, loved the blast from the past!

Scott

Scott

Another great episode guys. Your podcasts of Showcase #22-24 are absolutely hilarious. I'm following along with my GL Omnibus. I can't wait for you to tackle GL #1, the first appearance of the Guardians! Then the Weaponers of Qward and Tom Kalmaku's first appearances in GL #2! Maybe you can combine the two issues in one podcast?

choanata

Admin

No way we could combine them. Those issues are so jam packed, it takes a while to cover them. Especially when you also include a Larfleeze Report...

Scott

Scott

choanata wrote:No way we could combine them. Those issues are so jam packed, it takes a while to cover them. Especially when you also include a Larfleeze Report...

I had a feeling you were leading me on. I should have called you on it. I'm listening to the new episode now and it's great.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum