The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LanternCast: 5th Anniversary Edition!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LanternCast: 5th Anniversary Edition! Empty LanternCast: 5th Anniversary Edition! Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:53 am

cage_narleigh

cage_narleigh
Admin

So on Novemeber 16th the LanternCast will be turning five! That's right, your favorite podcast will have been around for 5 years! It's crazy I know. We've got stuff in mind for celebrations, but since we can't have EVERYONE on the celebratory show, I figured I'd give you guys all the chance to leave a congratulatory message here to be read on the show!

Now I know that, by me asking for congratulatory messages since I'm a co-host, it sort of seems like I'm asking for praise for myself. Not so. I didn't start this show. I haven't been part of it for five years. I meant more along the lines of congrats and thanks for Jim, Dan (and Jason) for doing what they do. (and hey, James while you're at it because you wouldn't be listening to episodes without him!).

So go ahead and leave your thoughts on this momentous occasion for our show here. We'd love to hear from you! Oh, and this celebratory episode is probably going to go too long anyways, so even if Jim complains that it's late, I'll still insist on reading these comments on air, so don't worry. It'll happen.

http://www.lanterncast.com

2LanternCast: 5th Anniversary Edition! Empty Re: LanternCast: 5th Anniversary Edition! Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:24 am

choanata

Admin

I'm going to put a cap on this episode of 30 minutes. I think that's plenty of time for us to pat ourselves on the back. After that my arm is going to hurt from all that patting.

Seriously though, it's going to be a pretty monumental episode.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum