The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LanternCast Episode #165 - Pop Topics!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LanternCast Episode #165 - Pop Topics! Empty LanternCast Episode #165 - Pop Topics! Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:47 pm

choanata

Admin

Now that we’re taking a break from the current issues, here’s some fun pop topics to entertain you. And trivia as well! Edited by the Epic LanternCast Producer, James Doyle! Call our voicemail number at 708-LANTERN!

Music by Desinu – “Green Ice”!

Download Episode #165 Here!

2LanternCast Episode #165 - Pop Topics! Empty Re: LanternCast Episode #165 - Pop Topics! Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:43 am

Scott

Scott

Is anyone else getting episode 164 again when trying to listen to episode 165? Maybe it's some cruel joke to listen to issues #20 again?

The problem could be on my end so I apologize if I'm wrong.

3LanternCast Episode #165 - Pop Topics! Empty Re: LanternCast Episode #165 - Pop Topics! Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:39 pm

choanata

Admin

There was a little error in the feed code. It should be fixed now, or soon when iTunes rereads the file. Until then, the website is correct.

4LanternCast Episode #165 - Pop Topics! Empty Re: LanternCast Episode #165 - Pop Topics! Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:09 pm

Azreon

Do you guys talk about flashpoint? And the new 52

choanata

Admin

At some point we talk a lot about the New 52, and I could swear we did tackle the GL parts of Flashpoint.

DaoFAQ

DaoFAQ

choanata wrote:At some point we talk a lot about the New 52, and I could swear we did tackle the GL parts of Flashpoint.
Hope Chad doesn't mind me stepping on his toes as Lanterncast Historian but as I recall you guys wrapped up Flashpoint in one episode.

7LanternCast Episode #165 - Pop Topics! Empty Re: LanternCast Episode #165 - Pop Topics! Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:19 pm

cage_narleigh

cage_narleigh
Admin

'Flashpoint: Hal Jordan' and 'Flashpoint: Abin Sur' as well as the main series were covered in Episode #104 of the show.

http://www.lanterncast.com

8LanternCast Episode #165 - Pop Topics! Empty Re: LanternCast Episode #165 - Pop Topics! Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Azreon

i skipped a bunch i'll go back to it eventually

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum