The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

by the way, Lauren gave birth

+4
Scott
GLKitteh
DaoFAQ
gland
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1by the way, Lauren gave birth Empty by the way, Lauren gave birth Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:53 am

gland

gland

Just in case anyone here isn't friends with some combination of us on facebook, Jim and Lauren are now proud parents of a Glow Worm esque Human.

Very Happy

2by the way, Lauren gave birth Empty Re: by the way, Lauren gave birth Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:28 pm

DaoFAQ

DaoFAQ

HE'S SOOO FLUUFYYYY!!!!!! Very Happy

3by the way, Lauren gave birth Empty Re: by the way, Lauren gave birth Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:46 pm

GLKitteh

I know! Isn't it awesome! We are all Godparents now! And they named him after the Lanterncast editor!

4by the way, Lauren gave birth Empty Re: by the way, Lauren gave birth Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:12 pm

Scott

Scott

Congrats Jim and Lauren!

My son is now 8 weeks old and would love to be included in the Lanterncast family too. I'm still waiting for the official Lanterncast onesie to come out though. Need to represent!

5by the way, Lauren gave birth Empty Re: by the way, Lauren gave birth Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:38 pm

Corwin

Corwin

Congrats!

(Your lives will never be the same again...

...take that statement how you want.)

6by the way, Lauren gave birth Empty Re: by the way, Lauren gave birth Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:45 pm

EarthGBilly

EarthGBilly

Congrats to the proud parents!

7by the way, Lauren gave birth Empty Re: by the way, Lauren gave birth Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:22 pm

electric mayhem

electric mayhem

WHoo-Hoo! Congrats to all. I hope all are healthly and doing well.

8by the way, Lauren gave birth Empty Re: by the way, Lauren gave birth Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:09 am

choanata

Admin

Thanks everyone for the congrats! I'll post a picture someday!

9by the way, Lauren gave birth Empty Re: by the way, Lauren gave birth Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:30 am

EarthGBilly

EarthGBilly

choanata wrote:Thanks everyone for the congrats! I'll post a picture someday!

Famous. Last. Words.

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum