The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lego Lantern is a reality

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lego Lantern is a reality Empty Lego Lantern is a reality Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:44 pm

gland

gland

Lego Lantern is a reality Greenlanternlegobatmandcsuperheroesimagebig

Lego Batman 2, everybody!

2Lego Lantern is a reality Empty Re: Lego Lantern is a reality Tue May 01, 2012 11:11 am

GLKitteh

And if you pre-order at gamestop you get an exclusive Lex Luthor mini-fig in the power suit armor!

And it comes out in June, so make sure to pre-order one to make sure your store holds a copy for you (and none of that "oh I'll just pick one up when it comes out", or "I'll just get one at walmart". YOU GET FREE STUFF FOR PRE-ODERING!!!! And the value of a Gamestop employee is determined by the amount of pre-orders and cards we get, so please, do US and YOURSELF a favor and pre-order!!!!! IT REALLY DOES WORK IN YOUR FAVOR!!!!)... Ahem... sorry a little rant there... Yeah...

The game is going to have the entire Justice Leage including: Batman, Robin, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash and Green Lantern! (and since they always have alternate costumes you can expect to see At LEAST 3 different Lanterns! I wouldn't be suprised if Kyle made it, or even Alan!)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum