The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Empty Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:15 pm

cage_narleigh

cage_narleigh
Admin

So Geoff Johns is at it again with Robot Chicken and this fall they're coming out with the DC Comics Special. Looks like our favorite GL voice will be reprising his role for the special...

"Series co-creator Seth Green will provide the voices for Batman, Robin and Aquaman. He'll be joined in the cast by Paul "Pee-wee Herman" Reubens as The Riddler, Neil Patrick Harris as Two-Face, Alfred Molina as Lex Luthor, Nathan Fillion as Green Lantern, Megan Fox as Lois Lane and Breckin Meyer as Superman."

EPIC

http://www.lanterncast.com

2Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Empty Re: Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:35 pm

choanata

Admin

I like Nathan, but I don't know that I would say favorite Green Lantern. I might say that, but I have not considered it enough to know for sure.

3Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Empty Re: Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:57 pm

gland

gland

He's definitely the best voice actor Hal's had.

4Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Empty Re: Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:16 am

cage_narleigh

cage_narleigh
Admin

gland wrote:He's definitely the best voice actor Hal's had.

This

http://www.lanterncast.com

5Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Empty Re: Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:25 am

choanata

Admin

Well, as far as Hal's voice goes, he's up there, although the new cartoon gives us a great Hal too. But for a Green Lantern voice in general, I'm going with Phil Llamar. It's his voice I great when I read John Stewart.

6Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Empty Re: Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:45 pm

gland

gland

I don't think you can compare the two. Phil's John Stewart voice wouldn't fit in the direct-to-dvd stuff they've done, and Nathan's Hal Jordan voice might not fit in the JLU.

7Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Empty Re: Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:19 pm

DaoFAQ

DaoFAQ

Josh Keaton (Animated Series Hal) has been doing great things since Disney's Hercules (my favorite movie as a kid). He also played Flash and Aquaman in Crisis on Two Earths, and Spider-Man in a bunch of games and one animated Series and Harry Osborn in a few games.

8Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Empty Re: Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:55 am

EarthGBilly

EarthGBilly

Odinson83 wrote:...since Disney's Hercules (my favorite movie as a kid).

I'm.

So.

Old.

9Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Empty Re: Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:54 pm

DaoFAQ

DaoFAQ

EarthGBilly wrote:
Odinson83 wrote:...since Disney's Hercules (my favorite movie as a kid).

I'm.

So.

Old.

Oh, calm down. Not counting Christian, I'm the youngest one on the forums. I'm just the newb(?) in comics. You're not old.

10Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Empty Re: Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:42 pm

gland

gland

I'm about to turn 29, and people sometimes think I'm 19. I think that makes me younger than Billy twice Very Happy

11Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Empty Re: Robot Chicken - DC Comics Special Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:01 pm

DaoFAQ

DaoFAQ

gland wrote:I'm about to turn 29, and people sometimes think I'm 19. I think that makes me younger than Billy twice Very Happy

I mean this in neither a good way nor a bad way, I could see you being 19. Someone once thought I was 35. (that was weird)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum