You are not connected. Please login or register

Alien Anthology super cheap

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Alien Anthology super cheap on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:00 am

Just in time for Prometheus! Super cheap Blu Ray collection of the Alien series... Even though it's the UK version its region free so it'll work in any Blu Ray player. I already have it and I love it!

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/04/25/now-time-buy-alien-films-on-bluray-but-when-isnt/

View user profile

2 Re: Alien Anthology super cheap on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:51 pm

I wasn't sure that email was actually from you :p

View user profile

3 Re: Alien Anthology super cheap on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Corwin's heads up emails typically look like they could be spam, lol. I have the whole anthology on dvd, with all the alternate versions and original versions. The blu-ray version would be cool, but not something I need right now. Thanks for the heads up though.

View user profile

4 Re: Alien Anthology super cheap on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:56 pm

LOL ok how should I get the word out? (I tried Voxing you...)

View user profile

5 Re: Alien Anthology super cheap on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:02 am

Did you and Lauren ever finish the movies?

View user profile

6 Re: Alien Anthology super cheap on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:32 am

Oh yeah. Watched all the Alien movies, then went through the first two predator movies, then both avp movies, then the final predators. It was awesome. Avx2 seemed to have a lot of irritation and stupidity, and I don't remember loving the forth alien movie, but everything else was great. Loved avx. Loved all the Predator movies.

View user profile

7 Re: Alien Anthology super cheap on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:41 am

AvP. You have Marvel on the brain :p

View user profile

8 Re: Alien Anthology super cheap on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:28 am

choanata wrote:Oh yeah. Watched all the Alien movies, then went through the first two predator movies, then both avp movies, then the final predators. It was awesome. Avx2 seemed to have a lot of irritation and stupidity, and I don't remember loving the forth alien movie, but everything else was great. Loved avx. Loved all the Predator movies.

Lauren should watch the newest predator, It is much better then 2.

View user profile

9 Re: Alien Anthology super cheap on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:34 am

Yeah, Predators was the last one we watched. Lauren thought it was ok.

And Dan, how about AvShutup.

View user profile

10 Re: Alien Anthology super cheap on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:46 pm

I went to see Predators in theaters, and I distinctly remember really not liking something about it, but I don't remember what it was.

View user profile

11 Re: Alien Anthology super cheap on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:09 am

gland wrote:I went to see Predators in theaters, and I distinctly remember really not liking something about it, but I don't remember what it was.

Really? I thought it was the second best one.

View user profile

12 Re: Alien Anthology super cheap on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:03 am

gland wrote:I went to see Predators in theaters, and I distinctly remember really not liking something about it, but I don't remember what it was.

What? I'm... shocked.

I mean, when I think "bloodthirsty and vicious mercenary/soldier of fortune," my mind instantly goes to Adrien Brody.

Wait.

Nope. Scratch that. I'm completely wrong. I never, ever, ever think of the "special" guy from M. Night Shamalamadingdong's The Village as that.

Never ever.

And, in non-spoiler white:

Nor do I think of that guy from That 70's Show as any sort of threat. Ever.

Not being able to suspend my disbelief with just these things was enough to take me out of the film.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum