The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

some guy reviews the Happy Meal toys

+2
GLKitteh
gland
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1some guy reviews the Happy Meal toys Empty some guy reviews the Happy Meal toys Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:05 pm

gland

gland

Oh god...crotch wheel :p

2some guy reviews the Happy Meal toys Empty Re: some guy reviews the Happy Meal toys Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:57 pm

GLKitteh

I haven't watched the video yet, but thsts pretty much what I told Jim about that toy! lol

3some guy reviews the Happy Meal toys Empty Re: some guy reviews the Happy Meal toys Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:28 pm

choanata

Admin

That's the only one I don't have Sad

4some guy reviews the Happy Meal toys Empty Re: some guy reviews the Happy Meal toys Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:52 pm

gland

gland

Don't worry Jim, I'm sure there's a crotch wheel in your future.

5some guy reviews the Happy Meal toys Empty Re: some guy reviews the Happy Meal toys Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Geof

Geof

I am from Jim's future!

http://instagr.am/p/JnTUSOjICh/

6some guy reviews the Happy Meal toys Empty Re: some guy reviews the Happy Meal toys Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:00 am

EarthGBilly

EarthGBilly

Anyone else notice the awkward moment at about 3:12, when, as he's trying to get the wheel to roll better, I think the guy realizes how bad it looks and quickly puts the toy back down?

7some guy reviews the Happy Meal toys Empty Re: some guy reviews the Happy Meal toys Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:07 am

gland

gland

That was the funniest part. Then Hal swims away like a dolphin!

8some guy reviews the Happy Meal toys Empty Re: some guy reviews the Happy Meal toys Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Scott

Scott

Hilarious video.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum