The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LanternCast: Episode #123 - LanternCast Across The Multiverse

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

choanata

Admin

The guys didn’t have a chance to record an actual episode this week, but luckily James stumbled onto some clips that mysteriously appeared on the server due to some sort of cross multiversal electrical accident. He tied them all together so you have something to listen to this week. Edited by the Epic LanternCast Producer, James Doyle! Call our voicemail number at 708-LANTERN!

Music by Desinu – “Green Ice”!

Download Episode #123 Here!

gland

gland

Can I just say, the fact that this randomly ended up being episode 123 is awesome.

Geof

Geof

Oh, fuck Earth-2 you. I had to stop listening after 3 minutes Laughing

GLKitteh

Or techically the 151st episode you guys have done!

Hilarious episode multiverse guys!

Lanterncasting? Freaking hilarious Dan.

Plantercast? lol, Plantes turing black so you fix them with white? I'm never taking gardening lessons from you guys. Well maybe from Dan in this one.

I think the Doc Suess one was my favorite though! Who did it? Was is Jason?

choanata

Admin

Jason came up with the Green Eggs and Ham thing and recorded with his friend Vince. That one was awesome.

I love the Earth 2 skit because of how well Pants did it and how poorly Dan did it, lol.

Corwin

Corwin

LOL, it made me laugh...

I wish I knew you guys were going to do a whole ep like this...I would have put you in touch with the Alternate Reality Podcast. They would have come up with some great stuff too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum