You are not connected. Please login or register

Green Lantern Animated Series Happy Meal Toys

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Green Lantern Animated Series Happy Meal Toys on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:11 am



Saw this on Blog of Oa, Green Lantern / Squinkies is the next Happy Meal toy series & will be available in a week or two after the current Transformers Prime / My Little Pony series ends.

View user profile
Amaze sauce simply amaze sauce.

View user profile
Gotta say, that Kilowag looks pretty cool. Though Razer and the Hals look like they're having a dance party. And I'd be pissed if I got the mask.

View user profile
I'm so excited over this I Fucken love sqwinkies I have hundreds of them.

View user profile
What the hell is a squinkie?

View user profile
It sounds like a slinky someone stepped on.

View user profile
Or a Twinkie made from Squid.

View user profile
Or that stuff in the corner of your eye.

View user profile
You can NOT have gone into a toy aisle in the last year or so and not have seen Squinkies.

http://www.squinkies.com/boysproducts.html

View user profile
Oh wait, I've seen some of the Hot Wheels ones.

I kinda like that stubby tank they can ride in.

View user profile
I want one.

View user profile
Arduousandy wrote:I'm so excited over this I Fucken love sqwinkies I have hundreds of them.

I have every Marvel Squinkie there is! If there were DC ones I would have them too! They are pretty nice, especially the new Avengers set that just released! They are a lot of fun to play around with, don't take up much room and are very hard to mess up.


Also I plan to go to McDonalds and buy the full set of GL toys next month!

View user profile
Last night I went to mcdonalds. And I got 2 of the green lantern toys light Hal which is cool looking. Also got the green lantern mask which is like sunglasses just without the lenses. I was surprised to find they actually fit me. So there you go toys are out now.

View user profile
Are those the only two out right now?

View user profile
gland wrote:Are those the only two out right now?

They don't bring them out a few at a time, they just release the whole set.

View user profile
GLKitteh wrote:
gland wrote:Are those the only two out right now?

They don't bring them out a few at a time, they just release the whole set.

Actually, it depends on the Mcdonalds. Most just do 2 at a time. I also got the same ones Andy got, awesome Hal and the whammy of a toy, the mask. I saw all of them on display, Aia and the ring look the coolest. I WANT that ring.

View user profile

View user profile
choanata wrote:
GLKitteh wrote:
gland wrote:Are those the only two out right now?

They don't bring them out a few at a time, they just release the whole set.

Actually, it depends on the Mcdonalds. Most just do 2 at a time. I also got the same ones Andy got, awesome Hal and the whammy of a toy, the mask. I saw all of them on display, Aia and the ring look the coolest. I WANT that ring.


Yeah, I just went to mine and for some reason in this set they are bringing out 2 a week.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum