The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Wirthdrawl... How's Everyone Doing?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jacob

Jacob

Hi All, How is everyone holding up without the forums?

choanata

Admin

As well as can be expected, lol. This temp forum isn't bad for a short term option but I can't wait to be able to access the old forums. In other news I picked up Ring of The Nibelung. Anyone know why I would get something like that? Smile

Jacob

Jacob

choanata wrote:As well as can be expected, lol. This temp forum isn't bad for a short term option but I can't wait to be able to access the old forums. In other news I picked up Ring of The Nibelung. Anyone know why I would get something like that? Smile

You have a thing for RObert Patterson that you haven't told Lauren about?

GLKitteh

I am rocking back and forth in the corner checking to see if the old forums are up every hour.

Jacob

Jacob

GLKitteh wrote:I am rocking back and forth in the corner checking to see if the old forums are up every hour.

I know! I'm tired of seeing...

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/content/c/g/s/cgspodcast/html/forum2/sources/ipsclass.php on line 5741

Spaceflash

DOes anyone even know whats wrong with the forums?

Jacob

Jacob

Spaceflash wrote:DOes anyone even know whats wrong with the forums?

No, but now instead of the error, I'm just getting page cannot be displayed! So, I'm hoping that is some form of progress... bounce

GLKitteh

Jim told me on Facebook: "The CGS guys posted that they are just too busy and can't handle the load, so they need an upgrade."

flashgl78

About the only thing right in my life at the moment is I have 2 goals this season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum