The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Various heroes in wrong corps? Spoilers from GL/RL 28 solicits

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

choanata

Admin

If you check out the solicits for the Green lantern/Red Lantern #28 flip book, they announce that Supergirl will become a red lantern. Now, I haven't been reading her lately, so this may very well be in character now, but a few years ago I would have put her in blue, and I have a sweet Ethan Van Sciver commission of just that.

But it got me thinking, DC makes stupid decisions all the time, sometimes just to drum up controversy. So this topic is dedicated to picking a character, put them in a corp that makes no sense for them, and then give a bad story idea of why they are there!

My example:

Orange Lantern Superman!

Flying through the debris of a blown up Krypton, Superman wants nothing more than to undo it. At that very moment, he is approached with an Orange ring, offering him the power to do just that, if he wants it bad enough, and that's when he is overtaken by greed!

Azreon

Indigo tribe joker

3Various heroes in wrong corps? Spoilers from GL/RL 28 solicits Empty Red Lantern Saint Walker Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:12 pm

parallaxkyle

Now that his Corps has been decimated, it would make sense even if he's likely to turn it down. My other idea would be White Lantern Mongul.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum