The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I work with H. Jordan!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I work with H. Jordan! Empty I work with H. Jordan! Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:03 pm

Bamastew

My first post and it didn't really fit anywhere else...

I work with a guy named Harold Jordan. And his nickname is ... wait for it ... Chip! Seriously, I work with Chip Jordan. I asked him once if anyone had ever called him Hal and he said no. When he asked why I told him there was a super hero, Green Lantern, whose secret identity was Hal Jordan. He said he'd never heard of him.

2I work with H. Jordan! Empty Sorry! Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Bamastew

Sorry. I didn't mean to start a new thread. I meant to put this under the Odds & Ends thread.

Embarassed

3I work with H. Jordan! Empty Re: I work with H. Jordan! Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:28 am

gland

gland

Oh please, don't apologize.  And if I were you, I'd never ever ever stop bugging that guy about his name.  He'd probably hit me, and I'd totally deserve it, but it'd be worth it :p

4I work with H. Jordan! Empty Re: I work with H. Jordan! Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:41 am

choanata

Admin

Oh yeah, for sure. I'd go totally creepy too, like if he's in the next cubicle, I'd grab an issue of GL and slowly rise up over the wall pointing at the comic, mouthing the words "this is you. this is you" over and over.

5I work with H. Jordan! Empty Re: I work with H. Jordan! Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:42 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74

And people call him Ch'p?  I mean Chip?  That is too good.  I'd call him Hal.  That is kind of awesome.

6I work with H. Jordan! Empty Re: I work with H. Jordan! Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:05 pm

GLKitteh

Thats awesome! lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum