The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LanternCast: Episode #142 - Tyler Kirkham!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

choanata

Admin

Fresh off his fantastic run on Green Lantern - New Guardians, we are joined by artist Tyler Kirkham! We talk to him about New Guardians and his Green Lantern Corp run, and get the rundown on his newest book, Teen Titans! Listen in! Edited by the Epic LanternCast Producer, James Doyle! Call our voicemail number at 708-LANTERN!

Tyler Kirkham's Website

Music by Desinu – “Green Ice”!

Download Episode #142 Here!

Scott

Scott

Great job getting Tyler on the show. Sorry to see him leave New Guardians and I think I'll have to go pick up Teen Titans #0 just for his art.

Corwin

Corwin

Great interview. He sounded like he really enjoyed himself.

Sucks that as soon as he really starts to make his impression on the book that he's whisked away to another family title. Looking over my Absolute Sinestro Corps I realized how much I loved Ivan Reis as well.

Scott

Scott

Corwin wrote:Great interview. He sounded like he really enjoyed himself.

Sucks that as soon as he really starts to make his impression on the book that he's whisked away to another family title. Looking over my Absolute Sinestro Corps I realized how much I loved Ivan Reis as well.

I saw the Absolute Sinestro Corps book in the store the other day and it looks awesome. It was in plastic though so I couldn't look inside. Is it essential and worth paying the hefty price?

Corwin

Corwin

Blume wrote:
Corwin wrote:Great interview. He sounded like he really enjoyed himself.

I saw the Absolute Sinestro Corps book in the store the other day and it looks awesome. It was in plastic though so I couldn't look inside. Is it essential and worth paying the hefty price?

I usually wouldn't pay $100 for a collected edition and thanks to DCBS it was 50% off. If you're like me and love the oversized art then yes. Totally worth it. Ivan Reis, EVS and Gleason were killing it! Now all we need us a blackest Night with GL and GLC.

Scott

Scott

Corwin wrote:I usually wouldn't pay $100 for a collected edition and thanks to DCBS it was 50% off. If you're like me and love the oversized art then yes. Totally worth it. Ivan Reis, EVS and Gleason were killing it! Now all we need us a blackest Night with GL and GLC.

Oh you got 50% off? I'd buy that in a second. My options in Canada aren't so good for deals like that unfortunately.

Actually I just found it on amazon.ca for $71. I'll have to think about it....

choanata

Admin

What special content did they include with Sinestro War Absolute? I imagine I'll totally skip it. Absolutes look great on a shelf, and the art is great at that size, but it makes it really hard to read.

gland

gland

So read it at a table (or some such surface), with the book laying on the table. Flash Fact: that's how I read all comics.

choanata

Admin

gland wrote:So read it at a table (or some such surface), with the book laying on the table. Flash Fact: that's how I read all comics.

I don't like limiting my reading methods. I prefer infinite versatility :p

The rest of you will get that joke in a few weeks, lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum