The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Binding Topic: For all ideas, questions & suggestions.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cage_narleigh

cage_narleigh
Admin

So as I get into binding comics for the first time, I come up with tons of questions and ideas and such for my binds. I notice too that I'm not the only one. So I figured I'd just start a topic.

IDK...maybe get some attention here maybe not. Just wanted to provide the venue.

The idea was in my mind because I just made room in my long boxes by taking out the series I want to bind and laying them out. Mostly for ease of access and so I can read or re-read the series easily over the coming weeks.

SERIES I WILL BIND:

New Krypton/World of New Krypton/Last Stand of New Krypton/War of the Supermen
Static
Firestorm (the Ronnie Raymond series)
Action Comics Weekly
Ragman (solo series appearances and one shots)

So what are your ideas? What do you think of mine? Have you had anything bound? If so what? Got pics? Etc.

http://www.lanterncast.com

gland

gland

I think my first will be Amanda Conners' Powergirl and Terra work. JSA Classified, the Terra mini, and her two years on the Powergirl ongoing. I just need to sit down and figure out details. Like pricing, for instance. For all the times binding has come up, I have NO CLUE what it costs to do.

Last edited by gland on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

cage_narleigh

cage_narleigh
Admin

gland wrote:I think my first will be Amanda Conners' Powergirl and Terra work. JAS Classified, the Terra mini, and her two years on the Powergirl ongoing. I just need to sit down and figure out details. Like pricing, for instance. For all the times binding has come up, I have NO CLUE what it costs to do.

Go HERE: Houchen Bindery

http://www.lanterncast.com

GLKitteh

gland wrote:I think my first will be Amanda Conners' Powergirl and Terra work. JAS Classified, the Terra mini, and her two years on the Powergirl ongoing. I just need to sit down and figure out details. Like pricing, for instance. For all the times binding has come up, I have NO CLUE what it costs to do.

would you mind posting a full list of those? I have most of those but I would love to collect the rest.

Also I think you should bind "The Pro" in there with those. lol

Corwin

Corwin

I use Herring and Robinson

I've also got a bunch of Superman I'm looking to bind. I plan on starting out with Geoff Johns' Secret Origins, then the Justice League/Society Lightning Saga(?) crossover. (That's the one where they meet the Legion right?) From there I'm including Johns' Superman run all the way through War of the Supermen. As well as that one Atlas arc that I think was by Robinson.

Oh and select issues of Supergirl...

MarvelMasterworksfansite has the best binding FAQ on the net. But feel free to post quemments (questions or comments).

gland

gland

GLKitteh wrote:

would you mind posting a full list of those? I have most of those but I would love to collect the rest.

Also I think you should bind "The Pro" in there with those. lol

JSA Classified #1, 2, 3, 4
Terra #1, 2, 3, 4
Powergirl #1-12

...and no, The Pro doesn't fit in here :p

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum