The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GL #10 - Spoilers

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GL #10 - Spoilers Empty GL #10 - Spoilers Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Jacob

Jacob

Those last three pages or so... I saw the implication the second Black Hand died!

2GL #10 - Spoilers Empty Re: GL #10 - Spoilers Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:36 pm

gland

gland

Doug Mahnke drawing that sequence brought me right back o the beginning of Blackest Night, and I love that feeling. I don't even care how it happened, I just love that it DID happen.

3GL #10 - Spoilers Empty Re: GL #10 - Spoilers Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:43 pm

choanata

Admin

Yeah, fun stuff, overall great issue. I'm on board for what's next. Hold on while I buckle my seat belt, lol.

4GL #10 - Spoilers Empty Re: GL #10 - Spoilers Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:40 am

Corwin

Corwin

...so is the pre-Sinestro War, pre-blackest night excitement back in the GL books? I mean we KNOW the Guardians are behind the sabotaging of the other Corps...

5GL #10 - Spoilers Empty Re: GL #10 - Spoilers Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:23 am

GLKitteh

I really loved all the issue 10's, Even Red Lanterns!

6GL #10 - Spoilers Empty Re: GL #10 - Spoilers Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:33 am

Jacob

Jacob

The end of the issue had that old excitement back! Finally!!! Ididnt have that feeling since Blackest Night!

7GL #10 - Spoilers Empty Re: GL #10 - Spoilers Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:43 am

gland

gland

Corwin wrote:...so is the pre-Sinestro War, pre-blackest night excitement back in the GL books? I mean we KNOW the Guardians are behind the sabotaging of the other Corps...

Not in the way that I'm looking for payoff or trying to figure anything out. More like eating at your favorite place for the first time in a year because you've been away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum