The Lanterncast Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

20 Questions with a Lanternologist - Chad

+5
Scott
DaoFAQ
choanata
Spaceflash
cage_narleigh
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Scott

Scott

11. If you could go on a drinking bender with any of the characters from the emotional spectrum who would it be and why?

cage_narleigh

cage_narleigh
Admin

Blume wrote:11. If you could go on a drinking bender with any of the characters from the emotional spectrum who would it be and why?

RED - Bleez: Just for the novelty of it. That and I want to get a wicked "Blue Beetle Battle Boner" and catch a terrible case of "space herpes" (again, for the novelty of it) Shocked

ORANGE - Blume: Trying to outdrink a giant head and succeeding because, much to his chagrin, he discovers a construct cannot consumer achohol.

YELLOW - Amon Sur: Cause he's a little bitch and next to him, I look AMAZING. Of course...anyone looks good next to a dead guy...except Jim...but I'm refering to ALIVE Amon Sur of course.

GREEN - Hal: Come on. This is OBVIOUS. Hal is the ultimate wingman.

BLUE - The as-yet-unnamed Giraffe Man: Watching him trying to get a drink up to his mouth would be hilarious.

VIOLET - Fatality: Cause shes HOT.

INDIGO - William Hand: Cause getting him drunk would either be the end of the cosmos as we know it...or the best re-make of 'The Hangover' ever concieved of...

http://www.lanterncast.com

choanata

Admin

cage_narleigh wrote:YELLOW - Amon Sur: Cause he's a little bitch and next to him, I look AMAZING. Of course...anyone looks good next to a dead guy...except Jim...

...he says, of the only host that is currently married...

DaoFAQ

DaoFAQ

choanata wrote:
cage_narleigh wrote:YELLOW - Amon Sur: Cause he's a little bitch and next to him, I look AMAZING. Of course...anyone looks good next to a dead guy...except Jim...

OOOOOOhh, BUUURRRRN!!!! lol!

cage_narleigh

cage_narleigh
Admin

Odinson83 wrote:
choanata wrote:

OOOOOOhh, BUUURRRRN!!!! lol!

http://www.lanterncast.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum